Investigative Concepts is a trusted investigation company specializing in civil investigations for legal professionals.
With over 35 years of experience, we are dedicated to providing comprehensive and meticulous investigations. We specialize in civil investigations for a range of legal matters.
We understand the unique needs of law firms representing clientele injured in motor vehicle accidents or other mishaps. Our services include:
- Locating previously unknown witnesses and obtaining their signed statements.
- Interviewing and obtaining witness statements from known witnesses.
- Obtaining Police and Court records through freedom of information requests.
- Obtaining Municipal or other Government information as it may pertain to the matter through freedom of information requests
- Obtaining accident scene photography and videography with grade and distance measurements.
- Determining if there is any security video footage of the incident and securing a copy of the footage.
In order to ensure that no surprise findings come to light late in litigation, we also pay close attention for any sign of contributory negligence and ensure that all aspects of a case are thoroughly examined.
At Investigative Concepts, we are committed to delivering the highest quality evidence and information to help you build a strong case for your clients.
- An accurate account of a subject’s day-to-day activities for insurance or W.S.I.B. litigation support
- Factual information to help determine whether employees are involved in theft, drug or alcohol abuse, or with illegal or unethical practices
- Support for family law or child custody matters requiring legal action
- Evidence to strengthen arguments at arbitration hearings
Using experienced investigators with low-light video and photographic equipment, Investigative Concepts records all available observations to help you determine what steps should be taken in relation to your case.
Integrated Surveillance Reports
All surveillances are supported by factual and concise reports that include only relevant information relating to your needs. Obtained video evidence is included with our written reports. The easy-to-follow design of our Surveillance Reports integrates still video images into the narratives, making it easy to find required information and have an accurate account of what is on the surveillance video available during examination or arbitration hearings.